Friday 16 October 2009

Equilibrium!


I have been thinking all week of the format that I am hoping that my blog will take.

Initially I wanted to include everything in one go, (impulsive nature creeping in again!) but having thought abit more about it I decided to cover one area at a time with a snippet of stuff from other areas, like an herb of the blog plus whether the moon is waxing or waning and whether you need to eat a dark chocolate brownie whilst standing on your head or feet? Obviously the most important part being the chocolate!!!!

I want to ramble on about why I believe these areas of well-being pay an integral part of our quest for the ultimate being.

There is nothing new here, apart from my strong belief and commitment to pass on the stuff that I have learnt over the years!!

It is possible to achieve fantastic health and with this 'being-well' attitude will come a burst of energy that you only remember from childhood, great agility, suddenly you will be able to bend down quickly to pick up that pen rolling away from you! To achieve balance in your life is the desired state whereby all else will slot nicely into place.

Common belief of 'being on the up' is a good thing but when we are talking of the yo-yo dieting syndrome it is definately a no-no. So...energy, agility and positivity will be yours. Yes! With a boost to your ego and self esteem you will re-discover a positive vibe which may well have been buried under a mound of toxic waste that has been clogging up your creativity.

Next we will look at this positive outlook and discuss why it is so important to our being.

No comments:

Post a Comment